Welcome to Premier Tow and Recovery, the preferred collateral recovery company of the Carolinas. A leader in the industry, Premier Recovery has you covered on everything from tractor trailers to office equipment.
With over 20 years of experience in the finance and repossession industry, we know the risks and liabilities our lenders face on a daily basis when trying to recover their assets. We strive to collect our client’s collateral in a safe and timely manner. That’s why at Premier Recovery:
- Our agents are certified through C.A.R.S. (Certified Asset Recovery Specialist) and participate in ongoing educational programs to minimize the mistakes made by others in the field
- Our skip-tracers are continuously educated and tested through RED Flag making sure they are up to date with the ever changing federal laws of debt collection
- Our company is properly insured with a five million dollar surety bond and a three million dollar auto liability policy
- We are equipped with cutting edge technology such as DRN (Digital Recognition Network), a license plate recognition program that scans license plates and stores them in a database until that plate is up for repossession. Then, it automatically notifies the recovery company the location information once the order is set. At present, DRN has over three hundred million plates in its database and an ongoing twenty million entering the system monthly.
Along with our efforts to recover your collateral safely and quickly, we also believe in making sure you are up-to-date with the status of a case at all times. Every one of our field agents is equipped with on-board computers so that both you and our agents are notified in real time of repossession or changes to an existing case. Have you ever closed a case and the unit was picked up anyway because the field agent didn’t get the information in time? With Premier Recovery, you will never have to worry about that!
As stated, we take every step to eliminate the risk factor and leave no stones unturned. The last step in our process concerns what happens after a unit is repossessed. After our agents recover a unit, it is then taken to one of our many indoor and outdoor storage facilities located throughout the states. Here, a condition report is completed and, if requested, pictures are taken. The unit is then completely secured and insured. Our clients then have the following options:
- Hiring a traditional auction house to collect and sell the collateral
- Have Premier Recovery deliver the collateral to a designated auction company
- Take advantage of our partnership with OpenLane to sell the collateral.
Get in touch
We at Premier Recovery know that finding the right collateral company to represent you is a choice not to be taken lightly. That’s why our agents are available to discuss your needs and answer any questions you may have in regards to the scope of your goals and your budget.
This is the web site of Premier Recovery, LLC. We can be reached via any of the methods located at the following link: Contact Us.
At Premier Recovery, we have taken every precaution possible to help ensure your privacy. All personal information collected regarding individuals as a result of our business operations will be protected as an essential part of the relationship we have with our clients. Premier Recovery will disclose this information only in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act and as necessary to effect repossession. Further, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise share your information, including name, email address, physical address, phone numbers, history or any other information with any third party company without your permission.
From time to time, Premier Recovery may send newsletters or specials via email to all persons who we have done business with or have corresponded with via email. If you would like to receive these newsletters or specials, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as Newsletter Signup. Should you wish to no longer receive these correspondences, there is an opt-out feature located within these emails.
Premier Recovery, its affiliates, officers, or employees and agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website. Nor shall Premier Recovery, its affiliates, officers, or employees and agents, be liable for any loss however caused, including negligence, arising from reliance on the information within this site.
We do not endorse any external links, or their content and representations, which are located within this site. They are provided for the reader's convenience.
Internet cookies are not used at all on this website and there are no third party downloads (images, files, cookies) located on this site.